Two More Bouts Added To UFC 139
“Verbal agreements are in for a fight that promises non-stop action as Kyle Kingsbury will take on the ‘American Psycho’ Stephan Bonnar at UFC 139,” said UFC president Dana White.
Both light-heavyweight sluggers are coming off decision wins earned in three-rounds wars — Bonnar against Igor Pokrajac at the TUF 12 Finale in December and Kingsbury over Fabio Maldonado at the TUF 13 Finale in June.
Also agreed to on that same fight card is a second light heavyweight showdown, this one between Jason “Hitman” Brilz and Ryan “Darth” Bader.
As of today the card is as follows:
- Champ Cain Velasquez vs. Junior Dos Santos (for UFC heavyweight title)*
- Brian Bowles vs. Urijah Faber
- Martin Kampmann vs. Rick Story
- Josh Koscheck vs. TBA*
- Ryan Bader vs. Jason Brilz
- Rafael dos Anjos vs. Gleison Tibau
- Stephan Bonnar vs. Kyle Kingsbury
- Tom Lawlor vs. Chris Weidman